View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009, 06:52 PM   #17
Colio

Garg

Colio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond reputeColio has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Final Fantasy X

Quote:
Originally Posted by JK Ferret View Post
I've got a brilliant team (Rikku Tidus and Auron are main, because they're the only ones with Break HP Limit - 30k, 35k and 45k or so I believe. 2 also have Ribbon), only things I can't do without Yojimbo is the dark Aeons. Fight after fight after fight at the Arena just to get 2 HP spheres, or 2 def spheres or whatever is the main annoyance now. As is having to re-trek through the whole sphere grid deleting all of the ****e, and putting the better ones in. I've already used all of the empty ones.

Every character's strength, defence and magic is 255, still got a ways to go yet.

Hang on... what? Surely you've got the PAL version, or whatever it is?
I cant remember my details accurately, but i had all the legendary weapons (providing break limit for all)..

I was able to beat the dark aeons without yojimbo, just took some effort.

it's been such a long time ( nearly 5 years) since I played the game. I do miss it though, but Im not sure theres enough there to make me want to play it through again.

The opinions expressed in this post are purely that of my own and nothing to do with "GameOn Networking Ltd" unless otherwise stated.

Last edited by Colio; 08-02-2009 at 06:57 PM.
Colio is offline   Reply With Quote