View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009, 04:02 AM   #16
JK Ferret

Human Grunt

JK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond reputeJK Ferret has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Final Fantasy X

I've got a brilliant team (Rikku Tidus and Auron are main, because they're the only ones with Break HP Limit - 30k, 35k and 45k or so I believe. 2 also have Ribbon), only things I can't do without Yojimbo is the dark Aeons. Fight after fight after fight at the Arena just to get 2 HP spheres, or 2 def spheres or whatever is the main annoyance now. As is having to re-trek through the whole sphere grid deleting all of the ****e, and putting the better ones in. I've already used all of the empty ones.

Every character's strength, defence and magic is 255, still got a ways to go yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelfromabove View Post
Ive not played the international version so ive never had a chance to kick penance ass Feel like im missing out
Hang on... what? Surely you've got the PAL version, or whatever it is?

Last edited by JK Ferret; 08-02-2009 at 04:04 AM.
JK Ferret is offline   Reply With Quote