View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 11:28 AM   #7
Dead Alive

Antlion

Dead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond repute
Re: World of Warcraft: Microtransactions?

Could just be an Asia thing. They have every reason to want to level as fast as physically possible, to my understanding.

If it's for everywhere else, not a fan. If people want XP faster there's several ways of doing it already - heirlooms, that XP potion I forget the name of, RAF, free 80's with scrolls if they want to pay.

I've seen a lot of people say there's no cause to worry as it's only an XP potion and not a direct advantage. I'd say they're morons if they think a cash shop will launch with just one item.

See how it goes and what happens but fuck, I've only recently stopped every other MMO I liked, including SWTOR, because of cash shops.

As for time taken, I've been on and off since just before I moved, so a month give or take, and I've only just hit 67 the other day. I literally can't download anything else to play so WoW is it. Saying that, I'm technically still a nub so I'm taking my time where I can.
Dead Alive is offline   Reply With Quote