View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 12:53 PM   #14
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Angelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud of
Re: World of Warcraft Starter Edition

I completely agree, ive spent more than 9 quid a month on things much less worthwhile. The way I see it, I have very limited money at the moment, WoW gives me hours of entertainment for the price of say, a budget Steam game of which ill play a bit sure but get bored pretty quickly then want more games to keep me entertained. 9 quid is a small price to pay for the constant content updates and amusements it gives me, its good value for money.

Ive met some awesome people so far on WoW, guild friends, randoms in Azaroth etc and it has allowed me to get to know people better through it, people on here for example.
I obviously know Heather and Dawson through Wedge but if that meeting between them had never happened I wouldn't have the pleasure of knowing them now which would be a great shame. Not only that, It gives me and Wedge something to do together.

I get more out of that 9 quid than I would if I did several other things.