Thread: Theme Night has finished Friday 3rd February - 7 Days to Die (Valmod)
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2017, 12:26 PM   #1
djd4ws0n

Bullsquid
Administrator

djd4ws0n has a reputation beyond reputedjd4ws0n has a reputation beyond reputedjd4ws0n has a reputation beyond reputedjd4ws0n has a reputation beyond reputedjd4ws0n has a reputation beyond reputedjd4ws0n has a reputation beyond reputedjd4ws0n has a reputation beyond reputedjd4ws0n has a reputation beyond reputedjd4ws0n has a reputation beyond reputedjd4ws0n has a reputation beyond reputedjd4ws0n has a reputation beyond repute
Friday 3rd February - 7 Days to Die (Valmod)

What?

Continuing the 7 Days to Die vibe, I've setup a server using the Valmod Expansion, meaning there's a lot more to do.

If you want to buy the game, the Humble Store has it on sale (still) for just under 6 hours remaining at the time of this post. Pick it up here if you're interested in joining!

When?

Be on Discord at the usual time of 8pm onwards.

http://discord.gamegrin.com/

Where?

Because this is a modded server, you'll need to download and install the Valmod Expansion pack locally too. Instructions are available in the mod's forum thread here. I recommend you make a copy of Steam's "7 Days to Die" folder before you install the mod. This way - you can easily revert to an unmodded version of the game.

Server Details:
IP: 5.9.73.46
PORT: 27900
PASS: gamegrin7dtd

The server is live now - so you can hop on and get a feel for the changes and make sure your mod install has gone right in advance of Friday. However, I will stop the server just before 8pm and start it on a fresh map so everyone is at the same point game wise.