GameGrin Gaming Forums

GameGrin Gaming Forums (https://forums.gamegrin.com/index.php)
-   Photography (https://forums.gamegrin.com/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   GameOn PHOTO a DAY (https://forums.gamegrin.com/showthread.php?t=34423)

djd4ws0n 18-07-2009 12:08 AM

Re: GameOn PHOTO a DAY
 
yeah there a nice set of drums, have you taken up drumming because of rockband, or are you a drummer turned rockbander?

ExcessNeo 18-07-2009 12:29 AM

Re: GameOn PHOTO a DAY
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by djdawsonuk (Post 417165)
yeah there a nice set of drums, have you taken up drumming because of rockband, or are you a drummer turned rockbander?

Drummer turned rock bander, I played and owned an acoustic drum kit in primary school this house led to no room for it + too noisy so sold that and never had the money for something like this to replace it until now. Now I have to find myself an instructor to get fully into the swing of full on drumming again as self teaching blows when it comes to technique that could be made easier (physically) with a tweak in the right direction by someone more experienced than yourself.

For now I'm just attempting to train my limbs using a metronome to keep count with time + keep up with fast beats :p

Going to work on my right kicks tomorrow after work, set it to a double bass level that's doable with one foot (similar speed to some Disturbed songs, This Calling by All That Remains) and see how I cope with the KD-8 which is soooooooooo heavenly compared to bass pedal without beater and kick pad.

djd4ws0n 18-07-2009 01:32 AM

Re: GameOn PHOTO a DAY
 
cool. right kicks? you a lefty? - will let this get back on topic now :D

Rasher 18-07-2009 04:53 AM

Re: GameOn PHOTO a DAY
 
2 Attachment(s)
one from our trip today (uploaded a side view one as well so you can see what it is)

djd4ws0n 18-07-2009 03:12 PM

Re: GameOn PHOTO a DAY
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rasher (Post 417186)
one from our trip today (uploaded a side view one as well so you can see what it is)

Nemo? :D

Beanz 18-07-2009 03:21 PM

Re: GameOn PHOTO a DAY
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rasher (Post 417186)
(uploaded a side view one as well so you can see what it is)

Jess' boyfriend?

Rasher 18-07-2009 05:42 PM

Re: GameOn PHOTO a DAY
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by djdawsonuk (Post 417197)
Nemo? :D

If you check today's blog there is some Nemo gags (which she still isn't happy i did on the ride)

ExcessNeo 18-07-2009 06:48 PM

Re: GameOn PHOTO a DAY
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by djdawsonuk (Post 417180)
cool. right kicks? you a lefty? - will let this get back on topic now :D

Nah just want to get my speed up, next job will be my left kicks which are god awful so will be fun when I eventually progress to double bass.

It's best to become really good at 1 pedal before adding a second ;)

DannyM 18-07-2009 09:51 PM

Re: GameOn PHOTO a DAY
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ExcessNeo (Post 417201)
Nah just want to get my speed up, next job will be my left kicks which are god awful so will be fun when I eventually progress to double bass.

It's best to become really good at 1 pedal before adding a second ;)

That's like saying it's best to know how to handle one boob before you handle the other. Amateur.

ExcessNeo 18-07-2009 10:35 PM

Re: GameOn PHOTO a DAY
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DannyM (Post 417209)
That's like saying it's best to know how to handle one boob before you handle the other. Amateur.

Well last I checked to be good at handling two breasts you don't require speed, precision and coordination of both hands exact.

Double bass requires fast kicks with both legs which chances are one is weaker than the other due to it not being used as your lead foot. Hence why it is best to be a master at single bass before progressing double bass as you learn poor technique if you have to use double bass for stuff doable on single bass and it's not like you need double bass to produce good music, say hi to Iron Maiden.

DannyM 18-07-2009 11:12 PM

Re: GameOn PHOTO a DAY
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ExcessNeo (Post 417211)
Well last I checked to be good at handling two breasts you don't require speed, precision and coordination of both hands exact.

Double bass requires fast kicks with both legs which chances are one is weaker than the other due to it not being used as your lead foot. Hence why it is best to be a master at single bass before progressing double bass as you learn poor technique if you have to use double bass for stuff doable on single bass and it's not like you need double bass to produce good music, say hi to Iron Maiden.

Sorry Sir ;)

ExcessNeo 18-07-2009 11:32 PM

Re: GameOn PHOTO a DAY
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DannyM (Post 417213)
Sorry Sir ;)

Besides why use 2 hands when you have a mouth for om nom nom? ;u11

DannyM 18-07-2009 11:35 PM

Re: GameOn PHOTO a DAY
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ExcessNeo (Post 417216)
Besides why use 2 hands when you have a mouth for om nom nom? ;u11

I'd be putting my mouth a bit lower down if it's a women, but anywho, back to the photography discussion.

/gets coat.

POBmaestro 19-07-2009 06:16 PM

Re: GameOn PHOTO a DAY
 
How much do you reckon all this costs? Answers in a gold stamped address envelope please.

http://forums.gamegrin.com/picture.p...pictureid=2584

Bobster 19-07-2009 11:42 PM

Re: GameOn PHOTO a DAY
 
800K..

one from Friday
http://www.pbase.com/bob_hall/image/115138590.jpg

Platinum 20-07-2009 09:43 PM

Re: GameOn PHOTO a DAY
 
Heart shape in the trees, nice :)

Got a new camera today, nice compact Fujifilm, nothing fancy but will do me, the Cat had a pose...

http://forums.gamegrin.com/picture.p...pictureid=2588

djd4ws0n 20-07-2009 09:59 PM

Re: GameOn PHOTO a DAY
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Platinum (Post 417365)

"TITS OR GTFO"?

Rasher 21-07-2009 06:44 AM

Re: GameOn PHOTO a DAY
 
1 Attachment(s)
another one from our holiday collection (loads more coming and some really good ones by Luke coming soon as well)

Snoozer 22-07-2009 01:33 PM

Re: GameOn PHOTO a DAY
 
O hai! I can has diploma please?

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g9...2/DSC05302.jpg

djd4ws0n 22-07-2009 03:18 PM

Re: GameOn PHOTO a DAY
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Snoozer (Post 417492)

i waaant you to meeet my leetle friend...


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:45 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2016 GameOn Networking Ltd, T/A GameGrin