GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > Gaming Forums - All Formats > Misc Games Chat

Old 19-10-2013, 08:35 PM   #1
Ewok

Human Grunt

Ewok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to behold
Lego Marvel Super Heroes Preview

Lego Marvel Super Heroes Preview

Visit here to read more

While attending at gamescom 2013 we had the opportunity to see Warner Bros' latest Lego title in action: Lego Marvel Super Heroes. Almost inevitable following the hugely successful Avengers Assemble, this latest Lego adventure will feature a huge number of recognisable Marvel characters, and a story written in collaboration with the Marvel writing team.

......Read More

Old 19-10-2013, 09:13 PM   #2
Thom Whyte

Zombie

Thom Whyte will become famous soon enoughThom Whyte will become famous soon enoughThom Whyte will become famous soon enoughThom Whyte will become famous soon enoughThom Whyte will become famous soon enoughThom Whyte will become famous soon enoughThom Whyte will become famous soon enoughThom Whyte will become famous soon enoughThom Whyte will become famous soon enoughThom Whyte will become famous soon enoughThom Whyte will become famous soon enough
Re: Lego Marvel Super Heroes Preview

I've never bought a Lego game before, but this looks awesome. If Daredevil and Deadpool are in it, I'm pretty much sold (when I get back to the UK).

Or just harass me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Thom_Whyte

Last edited by Thom Whyte; 19-10-2013 at 09:15 PM.
Thom Whyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2013, 09:38 PM   #3
Ewok

Human Grunt

Ewok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to behold
Re: Lego Marvel Super Heroes Preview

Pretty sure they are both there bud.