GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > Gaming Forums - All Formats > Action + Third Person

Old 13-10-2013, 04:54 PM   #1
Thom Whyte

Zombie

Thom Whyte will become famous soon enoughThom Whyte will become famous soon enoughThom Whyte will become famous soon enoughThom Whyte will become famous soon enoughThom Whyte will become famous soon enoughThom Whyte will become famous soon enoughThom Whyte will become famous soon enoughThom Whyte will become famous soon enoughThom Whyte will become famous soon enoughThom Whyte will become famous soon enoughThom Whyte will become famous soon enough
Steam Controller Demonstration

Steam Controller Demonstration

Visit here to read more

Valve have posted a live demonstration of their recently announced Steam Controller.
The last of a string of scheduled announcements last month, the Steam Controller has been designed specifically with PC gamers in mind and will work with every game in the Steam catalogue. *

......Read More

Or just harass me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Thom_Whyte
Thom Whyte is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 14-10-2013, 04:36 PM   #2
TGK

Civil Protection

TGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Steam Controller Demonstration

I really like the precision. You can tell just by looking at the screen that the movements are quite fluid and smooth.

I still think the middle of the controller looks like ass

TGK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2013, 02:07 PM   #3
Ewok

Human Grunt

Ewok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to behold
Re: Steam Controller Demonstration

Very impressed by the pad in action, particularly the precision on the CS:GO demo. Will be getting me one of these.