GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > Gaming Forums - All Formats > Misc Games Chat

Old 11-10-2013, 09:57 AM   #1
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute
New York Comic Con Sending Tweets From Attendees Accounts

New York Comic Con Sending Tweets From Attendees Accounts

Visit here to read more

Once the doors were opened to this year's New York Comic Con, some industry professionals and fans a-like started to see some rather unusual activity on their twitter accounts.

......Read More

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acelister
It was this, or play with myself
Kaostic is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-10-2013, 10:10 AM   #2
Ewok

Human Grunt

Ewok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to behold
Re: New York Comic Con Sending Tweets From Attendees Accounts

I wonder how deep this was buried in the terms & conditions when people bought their tockets?

It's a fact of human psychology that people don't read T&Cs. Am I really going to spend 30 minutes reading though 15 pages of terms every time I update iTunes, for example. Clearly even the company realise I'm not, which is why the 'accept' button on the first page.

If scientific study shows we won't read these things if we don't have to, and companies give us the option to skip them, surely their legality must be shaky at best?
Old 11-10-2013, 10:56 AM   #3
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewok View Post
when people bought their tockets
"Tocket - a pocket on a shirt that is directly on a girl's chest."

But seriously, it's like when you install a program and they try to install additional software because they've moved the Accept button to where the OK button is. People flick through an install window: OK, Next, OK, Accept, OK, Accept, Finish.

Now they have spyware.

Quote:
Old 11-10-2013, 05:11 PM   #4
Maggy

Bullsquid

Maggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond reputeMaggy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaostic View Post

But seriously, it's like when you install a program and they try to install additional software because they've moved the Accept button to where the OK button is. People flick through an install window: OK, Next, OK, Accept, OK, Accept, Finish.

Now they have spyware.
oh you silly windows users..

(flame war go!)
"the law of the universe is the whole thing will turn to ****"
Maggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 05:20 PM   #5
Cronos

Antlion

Cronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond reputeCronos has a reputation beyond repute

So they connected their Twitter accounts to their badges when registering it? They're fucking retarded if that's the case.

"The standard you walk past, is the standard you accept."

I have brave fight to wild bear
I have strong arm lift to wild bear
I am so fast more than train
Cronos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 05:47 PM   #6
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cronos View Post
So they connected their Twitter accounts to their badges when registering it? They're fucking retarded if that's the case.
I'm not sure what they did. I presume, upon registering, they added their twitter account to their Comic Con account, or something.

Quote:
Old 11-10-2013, 07:15 PM   #7
Ewok

Human Grunt

Ewok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Is that really what 'tocket' means? Facinating.

What does 'patronisong dockhead' mean then?
Old 11-10-2013, 11:52 PM   #8
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewok View Post
What does 'patronisong dockhead' mean then?
The person that manages the dockhands?

Quote:
Old 12-10-2013, 08:38 AM   #9
Beanz
Super Moderator

Beanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
The person that manages the dockhands?
You're not putting your hands anywhere near my dock!
Beanz is offline   Reply With Quote