GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > Gaming Forums - All Formats > Misc Games Chat

Unread 07-06-2013, 03:28 PM   #1
RGDfleet

Manhack

RGDfleet will become famous soon enoughRGDfleet will become famous soon enoughRGDfleet will become famous soon enoughRGDfleet will become famous soon enoughRGDfleet will become famous soon enoughRGDfleet will become famous soon enoughRGDfleet will become famous soon enoughRGDfleet will become famous soon enoughRGDfleet will become famous soon enoughRGDfleet will become famous soon enough
The Best Dragons in Gaming

The Best Dragons in Gaming

Visit here to read more

It was at a press event I attended recently for Dragon's Prophet, a game with over 300 different dragons, that I became fascinated by the way the fantasy creatures are used in video games.

......Read More
RGDfleet is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 08-06-2013, 12:32 AM   #2
Misterwoot

Fast Zombie

Misterwoot has a spectacular aura aboutMisterwoot has a spectacular aura aboutMisterwoot has a spectacular aura aboutMisterwoot has a spectacular aura aboutMisterwoot has a spectacular aura aboutMisterwoot has a spectacular aura aboutMisterwoot has a spectacular aura aboutMisterwoot has a spectacular aura aboutMisterwoot has a spectacular aura aboutMisterwoot has a spectacular aura aboutMisterwoot has a spectacular aura about
Re: The Best Dragons in Gaming

If you're going to include Neltharian (Deathwing to you and me) you should also give honourable mentions to his kids Nefarian and Onyxia.

I know they deserve it for the giggles they caused in 40 man Vanilla raids

Nefs Class calls were one of the great mechanics back in the day. I still remember the nerd screams when ReDeYe (the hardcore raid guild I was in on Runetotem EU back then until TBC) finally downed him.
Shoot First, Second, Third and Fourth.... and ask questions to fill time while you reload.
Misterwoot is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2013, 08:55 PM   #3
RGDfleet

Manhack

RGDfleet will become famous soon enoughRGDfleet will become famous soon enoughRGDfleet will become famous soon enoughRGDfleet will become famous soon enoughRGDfleet will become famous soon enoughRGDfleet will become famous soon enoughRGDfleet will become famous soon enoughRGDfleet will become famous soon enoughRGDfleet will become famous soon enoughRGDfleet will become famous soon enough
Re: The Best Dragons in Gaming

Big bad daddy is always going to be the top dog (or dragon) though, eh?

They're both great dragons though!
RGDfleet is offline   Reply With Quote