GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > Gaming Forums - All Formats > Misc Games Chat

Old 15-04-2013, 09:18 AM   #1
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute
Defiance First Impressions

Defiance First Impressions

Visit here to read more

I managed to get into a few of the closed betas for Defiance but honestly, it was something that never really caught my eye. I knew that it was going to be big and I knew that a lot of money had gone into the production of both the game and the TV series it links to, but it really didn

......Read More

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acelister
It was this, or play with myself
Kaostic is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 15-04-2013, 09:48 AM   #2
Ewok

Human Grunt

Ewok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to behold
Re: Defiance First Impressions

I am loving this game. A fair few of us GameGrinners have a copy so I would recommend people pick it up and join us for a game sometime.

Username: Ewok
Old 15-04-2013, 10:14 AM   #3
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute

Username: Kaostic

Quote:
Old 15-04-2013, 11:50 AM   #4
Emseypenguin
FUZZBUTT MCSNOWBALLS

Emseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to all

I thought the same Kaostic, that it was similar to Borderlands, with a swatch of Fallout 3 in there for good measure.

I have to say, this is the first shooter I have ever enjoyed, and is a really good game.

If you fancy joining up my username is (you guessed it) : Emseypenguin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Domdange
Don't give what you can't take.
Emseypenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2013, 12:26 PM   #5
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Yeah, I'm loving it so far
Can't wait for the show to launch tomorrow

Quote:
Old 15-04-2013, 02:51 PM   #6
HarrieSilver

Hopper Mine

HarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant future

Kris just kindly bought this for me my username is: HarrieSilver (i think)
HarrieSilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2013, 04:14 PM   #7
Benneb

Poisonous Zombie

Benneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of lightBenneb is a glorious beacon of light

Giving it a go.

Username: Benneb
Benneb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2013, 06:14 PM   #8
Ewok

Human Grunt

Ewok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to behold

At this rate we'll be starting a clan soon

Seriously though, I can see myself playing this for some time. I'll be on tonight, but gonna solo some story missions. Might catch ya'll at an Ark Fall though :P.
Old 15-04-2013, 08:08 PM   #9
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

I made one earlier..

Few things that annoy me about it but only small things.

Quote:
Old 15-04-2013, 10:47 PM   #10
Dead Alive

Antlion

Dead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond repute

I think I might end up getting this. May get it at the end of the week if thoughts are still overall positive on it.
Dead Alive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2013, 03:41 PM   #11
Emseypenguin
FUZZBUTT MCSNOWBALLS

Emseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to allEmseypenguin is a name known to all

You should DA for suresies
Quote:
Originally Posted by Domdange
Don't give what you can't take.
Emseypenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2013, 04:41 PM   #12
Hairy

Bullsquid

Hairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond reputeHairy has a reputation beyond repute

Cpt. Tight-arse(me) is considering it, need something to do in the evenings rather than keep falling asleep

The views stated here are God's and not mine, unless otherwise stated.
Hairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2013, 07:25 PM   #13
Ning

Fast Headcrab

Ning is a jewel in the roughNing is a jewel in the roughNing is a jewel in the roughNing is a jewel in the roughNing is a jewel in the roughNing is a jewel in the roughNing is a jewel in the roughNing is a jewel in the roughNing is a jewel in the roughNing is a jewel in the roughNing is a jewel in the rough

Im also playing, although sucky interweb here has now delayed due to update...

But without giving too much away, it hasnt crossed over yet from the tv episode i watched.. ??

Have i missed something..

P.S. Think my name is Ning on game, either that or Ningmaster..

Cya in game, ill be the girl with overly proportioned chest
(i.e. every game i play)
Ning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2013, 08:16 PM   #14
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

No, no more episode missions yet.

Quote: