GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > GameGrin Website Content

GameGrin Website Content Any feedback questions, FAQs, Ideas

Unread 12-02-2013, 09:07 PM   #1
Ewok

Human Grunt

Ewok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to behold
Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch PS3 Review

A new game review has just been added

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch PS3 Review

Visit here to read more

Snippet:
<p>Ni no Kuni is the story of Oliver, a young boy from the fictitious town of Motorville who, as any fan of the JRPG genre will be unsurprised to find out, is destined to save the world.</p>

......Read More

Unread 13-02-2013, 07:38 AM   #2
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute
Great review Ewok, difficult to get my head round it but I like the sound of Pokemon styled creatures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acelister
It was this, or play with myself
Kaostic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13-02-2013, 02:31 PM   #3
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Angelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud of
Re: Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch PS3 Review

Im playing through this at the moment and really loving it. I adore a good RPG and ive not had the pleasure of playing one like this in a long time now. It makes me all warm and fuzzy inside

Great review as always Ewok.