GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > Gaming Forums - Chat about Video Games > Sports

Old 16-06-2011, 07:55 PM   #1
POBmaestro

Human Grunt

POBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of light
FIFA 12 E3 2011 Hands-On Preview

FIFA 12 E3 2011 Hands-On Preview

Visit here to read more

Before embarking on how our hands-on session went, let

......Read More
POBmaestro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2011, 04:21 PM   #2
michaelw

Scanner

michaelw is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: FIFA 12 E3 2011 Hands-On Preview

Its looking really promising. Tactical defending is defenitly a feature Im interested in right now, defending on FIFA to me has been quite simulated over the past few years.
michaelw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2011, 04:34 PM   #3
POBmaestro

Human Grunt

POBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelw View Post
Its looking really promising. Tactical defending is defenitly a feature Im interested in right now, defending on FIFA to me has been quite simulated over the past few years.
Hi Michael. I agree with you on that. Before now defending has basically been a simple affair of holding down the 'press' button and then following up with a standing or slide tackle. It was difficult to make full use of the new system straight away but it's good to have something for returning players to learn!
POBmaestro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2011, 05:46 PM   #4
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Angelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud of

The new features were a massive part of the FIFA demonstration in the Microsoft E3 Keynote Conference, Its good to see that these arnt mearly just empty buzz words and actually have an impact upon the game itself.
So often flashy new features are implemented into games and when you finally get your hands on them its like...erm...where are these features?!

Good preview POB, Im not a football game fan myself to be honest but I was interested in how these new features would work out being as such an emphasis was put on them.
Old 26-07-2011, 11:10 PM   #5
shadowwarriors

Scanner

shadowwarriors is an unknown quantity at this point

thats a very good preview, well laid out! im more of an american football fan myself though
hopefully my kids wont read your preview else they'll be asking me to trade in their old fifa to get fifa 12 haha
shadowwarriors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 03:15 PM   #6
That Guy

Scanner

That Guy is an unknown quantity at this point

I really hope they include much, much more teams and patch some mistakes in fifa 11, maybe some new stadiums and other features that would make it perfect for me
That Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 03:16 PM   #7
TGK

Civil Protection

TGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond repute

More teams?! What other teams could you possibly want?
TGK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 03:18 PM   #8
That Guy

Scanner

That Guy is an unknown quantity at this point

Asian teams such as the Saudi League more African teams and South American teams I've always wanted that in fifa games.
That Guy is offline   Reply With Quote