GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > All Things GameGrin (GG) > GameOn Podcasts > GameOn Podcast Feeds > Photography

Photography Ahh will add a Description later, (its going to be about Photos) :)

Old 07-08-2008, 09:01 PM   #141
Gunner002

Antlion

Gunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Gameon PHOTO a DAY

night out with everyone at studio's
was a beach party theme, there was sand everywhere
not all to good to walk on when you plasterd, but heres
a nice one before I was too drunk.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	63456.jpg
Views:	329
Size:	99.9 KB
ID:	18098  
AMD R9 290X @ 1100/1420MHz
OCZ 512GB Vertex 4 X2
XFX XXX 650watt PSU
Corsair Vengeance C70 Black
Gunner002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 09:53 PM   #142
L33

Manhack

L33 is a name known to allL33 is a name known to allL33 is a name known to allL33 is a name known to allL33 is a name known to allL33 is a name known to allL33 is a name known to allL33 is a name known to allL33 is a name known to allL33 is a name known to allL33 is a name known to all

NOM NOM NOM

L33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 09:42 PM   #143
POBmaestro

Human Grunt

POBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of light

Nice picture l33

Below is a photo I took on my phone a few months ago while on my last uni trip in Manchester. The photo is a little too small but still says it's meaning.

Old vs New, its the old Palace Hotel next to the modern Hilton on a breezy cloudy morning, 'appy days...
Attached Images

POBmaestro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 10:39 PM   #144
POBmaestro

Human Grunt

POBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of lightPOBmaestro is a glorious beacon of light

This was a scary a moment as it looks. Again it was taken on my camera phone in a hurry - I was being chased by three snow wolves.

Old 12-08-2008, 10:43 PM   #145
djdawsonuk

Bullsquid
Administrator

djdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by POBmaestro View Post
This was a scary a moment as it looks. Again it was taken on my camera phone in a hurry - I was being chased by three snow wolves.

but... i don't see any snow...
Old 15-08-2008, 03:57 PM   #146
Gunner002

Antlion

Gunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to beholdGunner002 is a splendid one to behold

Mmm Beerrr
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_3283.jpg
Views:	375
Size:	189.8 KB
ID:	18128  
OCZ 512GB Vertex 4 X2
XFX XXX 650watt PSU
Old 15-08-2008, 06:15 PM   #147
L33

Manhack

L33 is a name known to allL33 is a name known to allL33 is a name known to allL33 is a name known to allL33 is a name known to allL33 is a name known to allL33 is a name known to allL33 is a name known to allL33 is a name known to allL33 is a name known to allL33 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner002 View Post
Mmm Beerrr
Is that your dads?

L33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2008, 06:53 PM   #148
Gunner002

Antlion

Drinking age is 16 over here, thats mine :P.
OCZ 512GB Vertex 4 X2
XFX XXX 650watt PSU
Old 15-08-2008, 07:07 PM   #149
TGK

Civil Protection

TGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner002 View Post
Drinking age is 16 over here, thats mine :P.
You suck giant throbbing p*nis

TGK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2008, 07:26 PM   #150
djmaggs

Barnacle

djmaggs will become famous soon enoughdjmaggs will become famous soon enoughdjmaggs will become famous soon enoughdjmaggs will become famous soon enoughdjmaggs will become famous soon enoughdjmaggs will become famous soon enoughdjmaggs will become famous soon enoughdjmaggs will become famous soon enoughdjmaggs will become famous soon enoughdjmaggs will become famous soon enoughdjmaggs will become famous soon enough

My first car
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	1-7-1-10-Ferrari-Enzo-with-License-Car-8302-8202-.jpg
Views:	324
Size:	51.3 KB
ID:	18159  
djmaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2008, 07:41 PM   #151
Vulpine

Vortigaunt

Vulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant future
On hols in Italy...

Vulpine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2008, 07:42 PM   #152
djmaggs

Barnacle

djmaggs will become famous soon enoughdjmaggs will become famous soon enoughdjmaggs will become famous soon enoughdjmaggs will become famous soon enoughdjmaggs will become famous soon enoughdjmaggs will become famous soon enoughdjmaggs will become famous soon enoughdjmaggs will become famous soon enoughdjmaggs will become famous soon enoughdjmaggs will become famous soon enoughdjmaggs will become famous soon enough

He's having a good time?
djmaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2008, 03:25 PM   #153
DannyM

Manhack

DannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the roughDannyM is a jewel in the rough

A photo from a photoshoot I did of a mates car!

Sorry for the bad photo-shopping on the plater, but it was just to put on here!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	lukescar001.jpg
Views:	382
Size:	44.7 KB
ID:	18174  
Old 21-08-2008, 03:35 PM   #154
Snoozer
Banned

Snoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished roadSnoozer is on a distinguished road

Shot in Italy.

Snoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2008, 05:04 PM   #155
Platinum
raggggggggge

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On hols in Italy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulpine View Post
Marco fails at enjoying himself

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2008, 05:14 PM   #156
POBmaestro

Human Grunt

Looks like there were some nice views in Italy there Snoozer, and nice car DannyM

Here's a rather idylic shot of a place I passed on my latest cycle trip. As always it was taken on a phone, hence the quality. I got a nice shot of a waterfall just below where I am standing there, but it's blurred because of angry dogs and swans in chase

Old 26-08-2008, 06:59 PM   #157
Bobster

Tentacle

Bobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond repute

Old 27-08-2008, 10:38 AM   #158
Beanz
Super Moderator

Beanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond reputeBeanz has a reputation beyond repute

Beanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2008, 02:45 PM   #159
Vulpine

Vortigaunt

Vulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant futureVulpine has a brilliant future

They say owners look like their pets!
Vulpine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2008, 06:09 PM   #160
Bobster

Tentacle

Bobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Re: Gameon PHOTO a DAY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulpine View Post
They say owners look like their pets!
urs must be pretty damn ugly then