GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > Sports

Sports All things sports related
Discuss anything from football to fishing

Old 14-03-2010, 08:02 PM   #1
azrael316

Combine Soldier Elite

azrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond repute
Bahrain GP. **** SPOILERS ****

WEll, what a snoozefest.

Boring, Boring, Boring...

It better get good and soon.

At least there were one or two highlights, Alonso back to winning ways (without cheating, lol), The return of the King (even if he was out performed by the Crown Prince).

The Loss of refueling has hit the sport hard, the only thing I can hope is they bring it back next season.

New teams. Lotus are looking good, Virgin, not so good. HRT< pointless even turning up.

New Drivers. As usual, all crap. lol. But how spookily like his uncle does Bruno look in an F1 car.

My prediction for championships..

Drivers - Either Vetell, or Alonso
Constructors -Red Bull

AFA (From Facebook) :

Yay little boys are awesome...

Old 15-03-2010, 01:06 PM   #2
TGK

Civil Protection

TGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond reputeTGK has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bahrain GP. **** SPOILERS ****

I don't like the new points scoring, makes it way too unfair and daunting on new competitors to see you are 25 points away from the top in a single race.

Old 15-03-2010, 06:47 PM   #3
Hdb

Manhack

Hdb will become famous soon enoughHdb will become famous soon enoughHdb will become famous soon enoughHdb will become famous soon enoughHdb will become famous soon enoughHdb will become famous soon enoughHdb will become famous soon enoughHdb will become famous soon enoughHdb will become famous soon enoughHdb will become famous soon enoughHdb will become famous soon enough

I don't think McLaren quite have the same speed as Ferrari right now and by the way in which Lewis was talking after the race about his chances he gave the impression there's not a lot more than can be done to the car to make it much quicker.

Eddie Jorden made an interesting point about the Red Bull teams car - super quick around corners and that's what you want early in the season as it's much easier to refine your aero package to get the straight line speed than (unlike the McLaren) to have the straight line speed and try to improve on cornering.

My prediction is Vettel for World Champion
Ferrari for Constructors.
Old 15-03-2010, 08:03 PM   #4
Nex

Assassin

Nex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond reputeNex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGingerKid View Post
I don't like the new points scoring, makes it way too unfair and daunting on new competitors to see you are 25 points away from the top in a single race.
So are you suggesting they put it back to the old days where only the top 8 or even 6 got points despite having even more cars on the grid cause that would make it really fair wouldn't it.

You do realise the teams get money for points dont you?

So even if they only get 1 point that can make a massive difference to there budget for the next year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hdb View Post
I don't think McLaren quite have the same speed as Ferrari right now and by the way in which Lewis was talking after the race about his chances he gave the impression there's not a lot more than can be done to the car to make it much quicker.

Eddie Jorden made an interesting point about the Red Bull teams car - super quick around corners and that's what you want early in the season as it's much easier to refine your aero package to get the straight line speed than (unlike the McLaren) to have the straight line speed and try to improve on cornering.

My prediction is Vettel for World Champion
Ferrari for Constructors.
I think your right about Mclaren not quite being on the pace of the Ferrari but I dont think its as bad as it looked in qualifying being over a second of the pace otherwise he would of been a lot further back in the race.

I think there car will suit other tracks much better like say Abu Dhabi where last year he destroyed the field apart from his little brake problem.

I think its still early days to pick title contenders but if I had to have a stab id Pick Alonso for title and Ferrari for the constructors.

While Vettel is a great driver and the car is good I think reliability will let him down to often.
Old 16-03-2010, 01:26 PM   #5
azrael316

Combine Soldier Elite

azrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nex View Post
While Vettel is a great driver and the car is good I think reliability will let him down to often.
QFT. How can he cope with it. It must destroy his self belief, I bet he thinks he is destined to be the nearly man every season. lol.

AFA (From Facebook) :

Yay little boys are awesome...