GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > Gaming Forums - All Formats > Strategy

Old 01-01-2011, 06:02 PM   #1
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute
Starcraft II Hotkeys

Does anybody know how to change them without a third-party program?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acelister
It was this, or play with myself
Kaostic is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-01-2011, 08:08 PM   #2
Ex0dUs

Vortigaunt
Administrator

Ex0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud of
Re: Starcraft II Hotkeys

You cant, its not something that you are supposed to change.

Theyre balanced in a way for competitive macro across all races, everyone has the same tools at there fingers for optimal tournament environments. APM is big business in the Starcraft world at pro level
Ex0dUs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 08:29 PM   #3
tehBoris

Snark

tehBoris is a jewel in the roughtehBoris is a jewel in the roughtehBoris is a jewel in the roughtehBoris is a jewel in the roughtehBoris is a jewel in the roughtehBoris is a jewel in the roughtehBoris is a jewel in the roughtehBoris is a jewel in the roughtehBoris is a jewel in the roughtehBoris is a jewel in the roughtehBoris is a jewel in the rough

I do believe that the ability to change hot keys is presently available in the test realm... not 100% sure though.
tehBoris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 09:15 PM   #4
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute

Ah okay, I found what I was looking for in the GRID selection anyway

Quote:
Old 12-01-2011, 03:20 PM   #5
tehBoris

Snark

tehBoris is a jewel in the roughtehBoris is a jewel in the roughtehBoris is a jewel in the roughtehBoris is a jewel in the roughtehBoris is a jewel in the roughtehBoris is a jewel in the roughtehBoris is a jewel in the roughtehBoris is a jewel in the roughtehBoris is a jewel in the roughtehBoris is a jewel in the roughtehBoris is a jewel in the rough

You can now change hotkey, 1.2 went live today.
tehBoris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 04:38 PM   #6
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehBoris View Post
You can now change hotkey, 1.2 went live today.
You can?! Will look at this when I get home.. I could do with being able to put a few buttons onto my mouse.

Quote: