GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > For Sale & Wanted

For Sale & Wanted Want to sell something or after an upgrade for your PC?

Old 03-01-2016, 07:19 PM   #1
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Angelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud of
Help please!

Hey all, we're looking to upgrade the brother's pc for his birthday as its starting to struggle now with games. He just bought DayZ and the machines pretty much ground to a halt playing it.

We're looking at:

- Intel Core i5 4460 3.20GHz Socket 1150 6MB L3 Cache
- MSI H81M-P33 Socket 1150
- 16GB DDR3 1333MHz Memory

We cant afford to go mega bucks on this hence the modest replacements.

The machines current specifications are:

- Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 - 2.4GHz
- 8GB DDR3
- Asus P5G41T-M LX
- KFA2 GTX 560Ti 4GB

If anyone has anything for sale in this range please post a reply or get me on facebook.

Thank You!
Old 04-01-2016, 10:59 PM   #2
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Angelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud of
Re: Help please!

Bumpety bump
Old 05-01-2016, 11:18 PM   #3
FoxyStoat

Human Grunt

FoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond repute

I'll see what we have spare following our upgrades.
Old 06-01-2016, 01:18 AM   #4
alsenior

Roller Mine

alsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond reputealsenior has a reputation beyond repute

I have the old guts of my PC up.

Intel Xeon X5650
Asus P6T7-WS
24 GB DDR3

Can also chuck in a USB3 card and a Intel Nic aswell that i used with this.
Old 06-01-2016, 09:34 PM   #5
Platinum
raggggggggge

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like its the GPU holding things back though the CPU would be a good upgrade.
You can keep the old ram if you go Haswell.
That said Dayz runs like shit on most systems, I cant get above 40 fps.

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Old 09-01-2016, 08:57 PM   #6
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Thank you Al but I don't think that's really what we're looking for thanks for replying though