GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > All Things GameGrin (GG) > GameOn LANS - General GO LAN Chat

GameOn LANS - General GO LAN Chat GameOn LAN Parties.

Old 13-07-2014, 11:24 PM   #1
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Angelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud of
Huge thank you <3

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to say a massive thank you to you all for such a fantastic weekend.

I havnt been to a LAN for what has to be about 2 years now and a lot has happened in the mean time, I was genuinely quite anxious about turning up and nobody really knowing who I was anymore but that anxiousness was for nothing!!

From the moment I walked in I was welcomed with open arms, like no time at all had passed!

Thank you so much for that. For the first time in a while I was able to forget about all the shit that's gone on for me the last 12 months and be myself, let my hair down and enjoy myself around some fantastic people.

I love this community so very much and everyone in it. You guys are truly one of a kind and I look forward to seeing you all soon I hope!!

Much love to you all, was great to see all the old faces and meet some new too xxxx

Old 14-07-2014, 11:01 AM   #2
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Huge thank you <3

Was awesome that you could make it Sarah! Hopefully we'll see you next time too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acelister
It was this, or play with myself
Kaostic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2014, 12:13 PM   #3
Platinum
raggggggggge

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute

Was great to see you at a lan again, look forward to seeing you at the next one!

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2014, 04:24 PM   #4
Listy

Bullsquid

Listy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to allListy is a name known to all

who are you?
Old 14-07-2014, 05:18 PM   #5
Bobster

Tentacle

Bobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond reputeBobster has a reputation beyond repute

you can't buy her for a fiver Listy..
Old 14-07-2014, 05:39 PM   #6
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobster View Post
you can't buy her for a fiver Listy..
Don't speak for her. Let her decide if she wants to be bought for a fiver.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acelister
It was this, or play with myself
Kaostic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2014, 07:54 PM   #7
Jessica

Manhack

Jessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud ofJessica has much to be proud of

It was great seeing you again :') Miss you already
Jessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2014, 09:28 PM   #8
FoxyStoat

Human Grunt

FoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond repute

Boobs.
Old 14-07-2014, 09:39 PM   #9
Platinum
raggggggggge

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute

Vagina

Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Old 14-07-2014, 11:07 PM   #10
HarrieSilver

Hopper Mine

HarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant futureHarrieSilver has a brilliant future

Was lovely to see you again Sarah, here's to hoping you can find another babysitter for the next one!
HarrieSilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2014, 12:04 PM   #11
Mrs Rasher

Hopper Mine
Administrator

Mrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud ofMrs Rasher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarrieSilver View Post
Was lovely to see you again Sarah, here's to hoping you can find another babysitter for the next one!
Or bring Logan with you We can start a GameGrin cresh.

(was lovely to see you BTW)
xx
Old 15-07-2014, 06:52 PM   #12
djdawsonuk

Bullsquid
Administrator

djdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond reputedjdawsonuk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Rasher View Post
Or bring Logan with you We can start a GameGrin cresh.
Lot's of people sealed in a room with small children that's likely to break out. Fallout 4 confirmed.
Old 15-07-2014, 11:35 PM   #13
Platinum
raggggggggge

Bring Logan!!!

Old 18-07-2014, 08:22 PM   #14
Angelfromabove

Antlion

Angelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud ofAngelfromabove has much to be proud of

I posted this then forgot to reply!

I think even you can stretch further than a fiver listy

I should be able to get a babysitter no problem so let's get this shit planned already, chop chop! Just please try to avoid fri 21st November weekend as it's Logan's 2nd birthday.

<3
Old 18-07-2014, 08:36 PM   #15
azrael316

Combine Soldier Elite

azrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond reputeazrael316 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelfromabove View Post
Just please try to avoid fri 21st November weekend as it's Logan's 2nd birthday.

<3
Bring Him... Another Birthday LAN!

AFA (From Facebook) :

Yay little boys are awesome...

azrael316 is offline   Reply With Quote