GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > General Chat

General Chat General Chat Area

Old 22-06-2016, 08:33 PM   #21
Platinum
raggggggggge

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GG Summer Meet up (Midlands 9th July)

lol, sweet bring it on!

"Left cex. Am up on high street
Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2016, 10:28 PM   #22
FoxyStoat

Human Grunt

FoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond reputeFoxyStoat has a reputation beyond repute

This depends on Duke for us, but I'll chat to Dawson and see where we stand. He might come along and but I'll be the pooch company I'd imagine.
Old 23-06-2016, 09:16 AM   #23
Ex0dUs

Vortigaunt
Administrator

Ex0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud of

Ill be at my Mum's in Swadlincote that weekend, I should be able to pop over and show my face at the very least! <3
Ex0dUs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2016, 09:27 AM   #24
Platinum
raggggggggge

Platinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond reputePlatinum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex0dUs View Post
Ill be at my Mum's in Swadlincote that weekend, I should be able to pop over and show my face at the very least! <3

Going to cash gen opposite primark. Then into game in the bridges." - djd4ws0n 2017
Old 23-06-2016, 09:27 AM   #25
Platinum
raggggggggge

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyStoat View Post
This depends on Duke for us, but I'll chat to Dawson and see where we stand. He might come along and but I'll be the pooch company I'd imagine.
Duke give them a pass!, think of the partys you can have when they are gone!

Old 04-07-2016, 03:09 PM   #26
Platinum
raggggggggge

So whos coming?

Rash
Linda
AJ
Al
Ex0
Me

Gerrard you coming?

Old 04-07-2016, 03:26 PM   #27
Mattscoo

Rasher's Beehutch

Mattscoo is a jewel in the roughMattscoo is a jewel in the roughMattscoo is a jewel in the roughMattscoo is a jewel in the roughMattscoo is a jewel in the roughMattscoo is a jewel in the roughMattscoo is a jewel in the roughMattscoo is a jewel in the roughMattscoo is a jewel in the roughMattscoo is a jewel in the roughMattscoo is a jewel in the rough

I'll be coming as well
Mattscoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 03:49 PM   #28
Platinum
raggggggggge

So whos coming?

Rash
Linda
AJ
Al
Dawson
Ex0
Me

Even

Old 04-07-2016, 03:58 PM   #29
Platinum
raggggggggge

Sweet , you in the room on Discord for the meetup mate? what time you getting there?

Old 04-07-2016, 09:01 PM   #30
Gerrard

Zombie

Gerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the rough

Yep, booked up.
Gerrard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 09:30 PM   #31
Platinum
raggggggggge

Sweet, what time you looking at arriving, Al and my trains arrive around 1

Old 05-07-2016, 10:51 AM   #32
Platinum
raggggggggge

Guys we have a room setup on Discord for the meetup, PM Grinbot with !iamcoming

Old 05-07-2016, 06:53 PM   #33
Gerrard

Zombie

Gerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the roughGerrard is a jewel in the rough

I'll be driving up and can be there for around 1 as well. Did look into the train, but was quite expensive and the Sunday service was dire!
Old 05-07-2016, 07:05 PM   #34
Platinum
raggggggggge

Nice, we will be a the station for 1 and will be walking up so shall we say front of hotel area about 2pm?

Old 05-07-2016, 07:09 PM   #35
Platinum
raggggggggge

PM Grinbot on Discord !join imcoming to get into the meetup room guys

Old 10-07-2016, 09:29 AM   #36
Ex0dUs

Vortigaunt
Administrator

Ex0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud ofEx0dUs has much to be proud of

Frickin mental night, thank you all for a great time, suffering for it this morning lol, not sure if im looking forward to the pics going up but im sure they will be interesting

Plat you're a legend <3
Old 10-07-2016, 11:22 AM   #37
Gerrard

Zombie

Thumbs up Re: GG Summer Meet up (Midlands 9th July)

Thanks for organising this; had a good time.

Sorry I bailed early, but having just got back from a two hour drive home, it was probably the right call! Besides, I don't like clubs for the most part; pay to get in (I don't have FB, so no free entry, not that it was much), expensive drinks and bloody noisy! Since I don't dance, generally I just end up being bored in a corner!
Old 10-07-2016, 05:40 PM   #38
Platinum
raggggggggge

GGWP guys, was a great day from what I remember

Old 10-07-2016, 06:51 PM   #39
Ex0dUs

Vortigaunt
Administrator

Mosh!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	13662090_10153787414311818_5748006456945975857_o.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	197.3 KB
ID:	24974  
Old 10-07-2016, 08:45 PM   #40
Platinum
raggggggggge

Error Error Plat rebooting