Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > Gaming Forums - Chat about Video Games

Gaming Forums - Chat about Video Games Anything about gaming, any platform

Old 11-11-2016, 06:30 AM   #1
supodum

Scanner

supodum is an unknown quantity at this point
How to Defeat FIFA 17 Park the Bus?

I was frustrated of constantly facing deep defences in fut champs and div1, so I found a way use the 4321 formation to make this tactic universal to all defences

Just use the following custom tactics

You should build up 40 speed 20 passing Organised to possession heavy play to frustrate your opponent into mistakes. Chance creation 70 passing Crossing 20 (personal preference) 70 shooting Freeform

Do you want to beat park the bus? Just run from deep which are harder for the AI and your opponent to track and stop as the players will have reached top speed once they hit the defenders. If this happen, you should use the above tatics.

Defending 80 pressure 40 aggression 50 width Cover You want your defensive opponent to feel trapped in their own half without tiring you out.

The top players say that "These tactics help but work rates player types and instruction are even more vital. Of course, if you have many fifa 17 coins, you can beat your opponent easily. The crux to beat park the bus is this exploit in the instructions."

They also say that "Front three stay central false 9". "This will either automatically drag out the defenders creating ridiculously easy goals (if opponent has high aggression in custom tactics) or position your forwards to make unstoppable runs from deep also producing easy goals."

This clearly works against 3,4 and 5 backs as all Cbs are exposed or dragged out.

Workrates high/low or high medium High dribbling pace shooting, strength is bonus.

What about midfield? Midfield Here you want three box to box mids with high interceptions and stamina (Kante/Sanchez) to trap your opponent in their half and distribute to the front three.

I think that Work rates wide high/medium, high/high, medium/high. Middle defensive mid who is tall (stop long balls out) and can pass. (dembele/Gomez)stay back work rates medium/medium, medium/high

Now how about the Full backs? Defence Full backs stay back (will push up any way) High pace interceptions, passing and physical required. Work rates med/high,high/high,high/med.

I heard that "Cbs Minimum 60 dribbling unless Bailley. So the ball sticks after tackling interceptions and can hold possession. And 6' plus to stop long ball escape Stay back Conservative interceptions if high/med Strongly recommend Matip."

Gk Butland that is all

With this I'm now 80-5-2 in divisions and went 28-4 last week in futchamps ( don't have time for forty games

Hope this ends park the bus, but these tactics also work for me in general. Welcome to U4FIFA for more information, if you want to buy fifa 17 coins, you should go to our site because we provide the cheapest. Welcome to our facebook for more latest news, just use U4FIFA search in facebook.
supodum is offline   Reply With Quote