GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > General Community Forums > General Chat

General Chat General Chat Area

Old 22-10-2009, 08:31 AM   #1
oBladeo

Vortigaunt

oBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud of
Went for a run. Have a question

I run around the edge of the field just at the back of my house (and so does others).

I was running the other day and spotted 2 people laid down under a tree. When i ran past i noticed they were Indian Muslims (i'm not religious so not a clue). The woman was wearing one of them black sheets with a cut for her eyes and as i ran past the guy asked me not to run so close. So that she could take the black thing off.

The question being is i thought it was against their religion to show love in public?
Old 22-10-2009, 10:50 AM   #2
MaddAussie

Antlion

MaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond reputeMaddAussie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Went for a run. Have a question

No, and tbh it actually states that women should be modest, not completely covered its just different interpretations (and stupidity imho)
Old 22-10-2009, 01:39 PM   #3
oBladeo

Vortigaunt

oBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud ofoBladeo has much to be proud of

aaaaa
Old 22-10-2009, 05:56 PM   #4
Sin_Chase

Vortigaunt

Sin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really niceSin_Chase is just really nice

More to the point, tell them to 2 words second word off for asking you to not run too close? lol