GameGrin Gaming Forums
Home LANs Forums Reviews Previews

Go Back   GameGrin Gaming Forums > Gaming Forums - All Formats > Misc Games Chat

Unread 21-03-2013, 03:11 PM   #1
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute
Kaostic @ StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm Launch Event

Kaostic @ StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm Launch Event

Visit here to read more

In the past, launch events have not really piqued my interest; the type of thing that seemed a huge expense for something that ultimately wasn't worth it. After flying to Versailles, France for the Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm launch though... everything changed.

......Read More

Quote:
Originally Posted by /u/WTFwhatthehell from Reddit
Steam used to just fuck you dry. now it gives you a reacharound and cuddles with you afterwards.
Kaostic is online now   Reply With Quote

Unread 21-03-2013, 08:30 PM   #2
Emseypenguin

AKA: Emseypemsey Wiggly Woo

Emseypenguin is a jewel in the roughEmseypenguin is a jewel in the roughEmseypenguin is a jewel in the roughEmseypenguin is a jewel in the roughEmseypenguin is a jewel in the roughEmseypenguin is a jewel in the roughEmseypenguin is a jewel in the roughEmseypenguin is a jewel in the roughEmseypenguin is a jewel in the roughEmseypenguin is a jewel in the roughEmseypenguin is a jewel in the rough
Re: Kaostic @ StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm Launch Event

This kinda makes me wanna play starcraft 2...I have it but haven't installed...
Emseypenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21-03-2013, 09:24 PM   #3
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Kaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond reputeKaostic has a reputation beyond repute

Install it!

Quote:
Steam used to just fuck you dry. now it gives you a reacharound and cuddles with you afterwards.
Unread 22-03-2013, 09:12 AM   #4
Ewok

Human Grunt

Ewok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to beholdEwok is a splendid one to behold

It sounds like a pretty cool event.
Unread 22-03-2013, 09:50 AM   #5
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewok View Post
It sounds like a pretty cool event.
Yeah was really good. Would have liked to get a hands on like in Korea but the eSports was enough.

Quote:
Unread 22-03-2013, 11:52 AM   #6
Dead Alive

Antlion

Dead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond repute

I really need to try StarCraft. I've never played any of the games, because it terrifies me. Of course.

Still, I should probably try.
Dead Alive is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22-03-2013, 12:27 PM   #7
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Alive View Post
I really need to try StarCraft. I've never played any of the games, because it terrifies me. Of course.

Still, I should probably try.
If you're not really bothered about competitive play, it has a really good campaign.
And then loads of user made maps like tower defense and risk.

Quote:
Unread 22-03-2013, 12:31 PM   #8
Dead Alive

Antlion

Dead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond reputeDead Alive has a reputation beyond repute

It would be the single player I'd get it for. I hear it has a decent story so I'm interested in starting it from the start and gradually working my way through them.
Dead Alive is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22-03-2013, 12:50 PM   #9
Kaostic

“Because cards...”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Alive View Post
It would be the single player I'd get it for. I hear it has a decent story so I'm interested in starting it from the start and gradually working my way through them.
The original was 50% earlier this week. Might still be.

I went straight to multilayer nut apparently if you play the campaign first, it has good migration to multilayer.

Quote: